Today’s organizations are in constant evolution, making it critical to align talent management to strategy and values. As a result, organizations are required to consistently recalibrate, ensuring the right people are in the right roles. Career transition is a natural component of this process. Handling it with care, integrity and respect matters.
Why Career Transition?
We support organizations with what needs to be done, but more importantly, with how it can be done effectively, with compassion and thoughtfulness for those who leave and those who remain. Royer Thompson offers access to experts who can guide clients through the decision-making process and provide advice on the right approach. We offer expert consultation and support in the following areas:
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Termination and Severance
- Preliminary and Onsite Support
- Executive & Career Transition Programs
- Guidance on Entrepreneurship and Retirement
Providing career transition support helps set individuals up for success in the next step of their careers. It also shows remaining employees that the leaders of the organization care about and support their people. We offer comprehensive programs that are fully adaptable to meet the needs of individuals who require an in-depth analysis of their career objectives. We support our career transition clients every step of the way with:
- Compassionate and experienced career coaches
- A team approach: individuals can leverage our diverse team of experienced professionals.
- A proven process and helpful resources to guide our clients at each stage
- In-depth self-assessment
- A safe, objective and confidential space for our clients to navigate the transition
- A flexible and customized approach as each client has unique circumstances. We adjust and pivot to meet the client’s needs while ensuring the full process is offered
- Our commitment to feedback throughout the process and upon completion
Learn more about how we can support your organization through transition. Schedule a call with Amanda today.