Client and Office Administrator, Royer Thompson Management and Human Resources Consulting (Filled)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We are hiring.
Royer Thompson is a Canadian talent management firm focused on capturing the full potential of people in organizations by supporting a shared sense of purpose, recruiting and cultivating leadership, and fostering an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
Today we are recruiting for a dynamic Office and Client Administrator to provide administrative and client support as our Firm continues to grow and expand. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new post-secondary graduate starting their career in office administration. The successful candidate will be expected to have a preliminary understanding of the functions of administration, project management and accounting and will act as a first point of contact for all inquiries into the Firm.
- Reception, meet and greet clients and guests and ensure office is organized and welcoming;
- Compile and manage CRM including corporate, client and recruitment/project databases;
- Order office supplies;
- Arrange meetings, meeting room set-up, catering, conference calls, interviews and travel to support consultants and clients;
- First point of contact with landlord on office repairs;
- Maintain hard and soft copy files (TWB/SharePoint);
- Support to practice groups (ad placements, assessment processing, reference calls, interviews, meeting, recruitment materials, logistics);
- And other duties as required.
- Prepare and track project timelines, prepare reports, keep track of budgets;
- Provide input to project and resource planning;
- Keep senior team members informed of work in progress, and important deadlines;
- Prepare documents and presentations, scanning, printing and emailing;
- Keep track of new business proposals, and follow-up.
- Prepare/send client invoices and pay supplier invoices;
- Track and follow-up on accounts receivable;
- Prepare accounts receivable and payable reports.
Professional development and contributing to culture:
- Demonstrate responsibility for own individual development and expand and share knowledge through direct experience, internal development and training courses, as opportunities arise;
- Adhere to high standards of service excellence for the Firm and our clients.
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration;
- Up to two years of related or general office experience, or, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Organizational, administrative and entry-level accounting and project management skills;
- Strong communication skills (in-person, written and spoken);
- Outstanding client service orientation;
- Ability to create and maintain databases and content for business development and marketing;
- Strong demonstrable computing skills with all main programs used by the company. E.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Sage, CRM.
- Exemplifies the core values of the Firm and a strong sense of purpose to help clients succeed;
- Flexible, team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and hardworking with an ability to multitask;
- Flawless attention to detail;
- Professional attitude and discrete demeanor;
- Works with a sense of urgency;
- Collaborative and adaptable to different client situations and cultures.
If this exciting opportunity meets with your career aspirations, please forward your resume and interest in confidence to Royer Thompson at email@example.com. For further information, please contact Amy Reid, Partner and Vice President Recruitment at 902-422-2099.