Executive Recruitment Coordinator (Completed)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Do you want to be part of an organization with purpose? Leadership matters at Royer Thompson.
Royer Thompson is a Canadian talent management firm focused on capturing the full potential of people in
organizations by supporting a shared sense of purpose, recruiting and cultivating leadership, and fostering an
innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.
Do you love (and are great) at writing? Do you have a special eye for detail? Do you prefer the diversity of
projects? Do you enjoy research and creating lists? Are you a curious person – always digging for more?
Today our executive recruitment team is expanding! We are looking for a new or recent university graduate
who prides themselves on detail and customer focus. While you will provide our team with a variety of
executive recruitment support activities, the core focus around this position will include project research
activity, recruitment materials/proposal writing and preparation activity, and project coordination support.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects at a time, is
reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines, and who has a keen eye for design and
attention to detail. You are a dynamic and curious individual and you love to learn. You think technology is
super exciting and want to be part of a growing story. You have an undergraduate degree with strong
skillsets and interests in writing and research.
- Strong communication skills (in-person, written and spoken);
- Strong writing and research skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Professional attitude and discrete demeanor;
- Collaborative and adaptable to different client situations and cultures;
- Proactive approach, able to anticipate needs and requirements;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Natural high standards of service excellence for the Firm and our clients.
If this unique opportunity meets with your career aspirations, please forward your resume and a cover letter
outlining your interest and qualifications in confidence to Amy Reid, Partner & Vice President Recruitment at: